I must find some time this weekend to give these extremely cute felt Halloween decorations a go. I also need to try and make a quick costume for my 3 year old - I'm tempted to try and dress him as a bat, any suggestions for how?
Until I do get something finished I have some more gifted craft goodness to share - my good friend Esther (etsy shop Bunting & Beads) recently sent me a bumper parcel full of crafted goodness. About 6 months ago I challenged her to make me 10 different things for when my little girl was born all using a different craft method. She took me up on the challenge and managed in that time to do just that! My parcel contained the following:
- One little crochet handbag
- One lovely knitted baby hat
- A hand sewn felt elephant toy
- A pair of pretty felt hair clips (made using a Cuttlebug)
- One girly beaded necklace
- One lovely little tapestry stitch needle case for when little Emily gets into crafting in a few years
- Some very beautiful bunting to decorate her room with
- A gorgeous butterfly mosaic tile
How many crafts can you do?